My word


Instead of New Years resolutions I tend to think of a word - something to strive toward for the year. 
The beginning of this year sort of passed me by and I hadn't given much thought to a word, until now.
I realise this word is one that has always meant something to me. It's always motivated me and spurred me on. I have a feeling this is my word for life, not just for this year. 

My word is Rise. 

When I look up quotes with the word 'rise' in them I find most, if not all of them resonate with me. 
  • I will rise each day to face whatever lies ahead.
  • When I fall I will rise.
  • I will rise to the occasion, even when it's difficult.
  • I will rise to every challenge.
  • We rise by lifting others.
  • Rise up, take courage and do it.
  • Still, like air, I rise. 


Popular Posts