Reflecting


It's the second day of 2022 and I haven't spent much time reflecting on the year gone by. 

2021 was a great year in a lot of ways. I celebrated my 37th Birthday doing art with my amazing group of girlfriends, The Husband and I had two night away in Newcastle together, we took our kids to the Easter Show for the first time, we took a spontaneous night away in Sydney with the kids, finished renovating around our pool area, we bought a second-hand camper van (Jayco Swan), we had professional family photos taken, we did many a bush walk, skate park visits, beach days, we watched the Summer Olympics and even ran a mini olympic games in our yard for the kids, we celebrated birthdays, had picnics with friends, baked yummy foods, worked hard and accomplished goals. It was a good year despite 14 weeks of lockdown and homeschooling and all the struggles that come with Covid looming around us. But we are healthy and filled with memories of quality family time. 

Popular Posts