Time for Change

 


I am not a tree. I mean, obviously. But I also needed reminding by a dear friend that I am not a tree. I do not have to stay where I once felt rooted. I can change and make changes.

Change is coming. Actually, it's already here. I have made some pretty big, life-changing decisions lately and as scary as it's all felt, I know it's right. I have thrown a lot of logic out the window and embraced following my heart. 

I have recently made the difficult decision to leave my current workplace. It feels like a big deal but I know in the grand scheme of things it isn't as huge as, at times, I have thought it to be. 

My family and I have also made an exciting decision to travel to the UK for a month over Christmas. We are beyond excited and so grateful that we can embark on this adventure. We are jumping on a unique opportunity to show the kids the Northern Hemisphere and a Winter Wonderland Christmas. 

For someone who doesn't usually like a lot of change, I am embracing it. And it feels good. 

Popular Posts