Today


I can hear my boys whispering in their room, it must be almost 7:00am. They tip-toe down the hallway and turn on the TV. Miss Four thunders down the hall to join them.
I roll over and keep dozing for another half hour.

Today is a designated family day. A day when The Husband doesn't renovate, I don't go to the gym or the grocery store - we spend our time together as a family.

The weather is overcast so we decide to go Ten Pin Bowling. It is Miss Four's first time and she hurled the ball down the alley and got her first Strike. Turns out it was beginners luck.
After bowling we head to Yum Cha for lunch, a place where everyone is happy and noisy children and chaos are completely acceptable.

We return home and a watch movie together on the couch. I fall asleep.

Tucking the boys into bed tonight they both said what a great day today was, and I'd have to agree with them. It was wonderful.

Popular Posts